The Triing Lizard

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Here it is, my new Enell sports bra. Definitely not pretty but it fits PERFECTLY. Absolutely ZERO BOUNCE. I just took it for a 10 mile run and felt like I could have gone for another 10. Only slight issue is that my heart rate monitor slips out from under the bottom of it and chafes a bit. So now all Enell needs to do is to leave a place inside the bottom elastic so I can easily use my HRM so no slippage will occur. Well, I figure as long as I'm being picky I can lay out all my requirements!! :-)

2 Comments:

  • Since when did you get braver than me? I can't believe you posted your bra size on your blog! Glad to hear the new bra worked. I am enjoying my new Wacoal, but it leaves indentations on my rib cage by the end of the day and does feel a bit like a straightjacket.

    By Blogger Sarah Wilson Belzile, at 1:01 AM  

  • wow Liz. That bra looks like it means business!!

    By Blogger Claudia , at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home